Building and civil engineering department was started in 2009 on its inception from the youth polytechnic. Since its inception the department has successfully produced a total of 300 graduates in the form of middle level technologies who are absorbed in the construction engineering industries.
Department offer both regular and part time which lead to diploma and certificates that are examined externally by KNEC.
1. Equip trainers with relevant technical skills, knowledge, attitude and values to enable them serve as technologists in the construction industry.
2. Promote creativity and innovation in the conduction industry
· Diploma in building technology modular program
· Diploma in civil engineering modular program
· Certificate in general building modular program
· Artisan in plumbing
· Artisan in general building