1. Collection of registration forms from existing bodies
2. Registration of candidates for exams
3. Ensuring payment of exam fees
4. Knowing all exams offered in the institute and knowing all exam series and dates.
5. Returning the registration forms to the examining bodies/agents in time.
6. Keeping exam records for all departments
7. Communicating with the examining bodies/agents on behalf of the institute on all exam matters.
8. Ensuring the setting, moderation, typing, duplicating and confidentiality of exams
9. Informing students of exam dates in time
10. Safe custody of exams
11. Arranging exam facilities-rooms/invigilator/supervisors.
12. Welfare of invigilators/supervisors/transport/lunches/tea.
13. Attending examination panel meetings